We install residential and commercial landscapes from our own designs or from outside architects or designers.
For your project, our team of highly trained professional landscaping and commercial landscaping team will complete every aspect of the installation process, bringing in Sonoma County’s finest contractors to assist us in any areas of installation that we do not perform in-house.
How we manage your project
- Review the plans, timeline, and expectations with you
- Gather quality, cutting-edge materials and plants from trusted sources
- Deliver materials in stages to your property with equipment and crews
- Prepare your site
- Build hardscape features, such as walkways or pools
- Install plants
- Irrigate, add finishing touches, and do a final cleanup
- Do a final walkthrough with you to review each area
You’ll appreciate the way our friendly professional landscaping crew and craftsmen work efficiently and skillfully. They stay out of your way and eliminate inconveniences during the construction process.
When you’re ready to see your landscape design become reality, call Gill Landscape, Inc. to schedule professional landscaping and commercial landscaping installation.
In the 30 plus years as a premier landscape company, the Gill family has extended our core values of integrity, respect and dedication to every project.
“I want to tell you again how much Tim and I love the finished landscape project at our home. We could not be more thrilled…I liked that we could give you the basic idea of what we wanted, and you could turn it into a gorgeous finished plan….Please thank your incredible group or workers who did such a quick and professional job of executing the new landscape plan and sprinkler system.”
Jo and Tim Birnie, Residential Design/Build Clients